Mr. Novy was admitted to the bar, in 1997 after receiving his Juris Doctor degree from Northern Illinois University College of Law. He has been admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Illinois, United States Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit. Mr. Novy has a great deal of experience representing clients in both State and Federal trial courts, as well as local administrative bodies.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Novy served as a Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney, where he successfully argued before the Illinois Appellate Court. Mr. Novy also worked for Weldon-Linne and Vogt, an insurance defense company in Chicago, where he defended various professionals including attorneys, doctors and dentists. His principal areas of practice include commercial litigation, construction litigation, probate, banking & finance, municipality law and civil rights litigation.
Areas Of Practice
- Business / Commercial Litigation
- State, Local, Municipal / Administrative Law
- Outdoor Advertising & Billboards
- Construction Litigation
- Banking & Finance
- Civil Rights Litigation
- Illinois, 1997
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1997
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois J.D.
- Loyola University, Chicago, Illinois B.A. Major: Philosophy