Jordan K. Pack is an Associate in the Commercial and General Litigation Practice Group at Rock Fusco & Connelly, LLC.
Jordan focuses his legal practice in the areas of transportation, labor and employment, and contract law, primarily representing corporations and employers. He has defended Fortune 500 clients in all aspects of litigation in state and federal courts, including deposing fact and expert witnesses, and preparing pre-trial dispositive motions. Jordan also has served as local counsel and national coordinating counsel while defending clients against tort and product liability claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Jordan worked in complex mass tort litigation, including defending clients against product liability and premises liability claims. During law school, he completed a judicial externship for Judge William D. Stiehl of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois. Currently, Jordan serves on the Young Professionals Board of Equip for Equality, a Chicago-based nonprofit that focuses its efforts on advancing the human and civil rights of individuals with disabilities.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- General Tort and Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- St. Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, MO, J.D., certificate in Intellectual Property Law, 2012
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, Bachelor of Arts in Biology, with Honors, 2009