Nathan is an associate in the firm’s Transactional Practice Group. He enjoys working closely with clients to understand their vision and implement personalized strategies to achieve their goals. Nathan represents clients in a wide array of transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions, business formation, general corporate compliance and governance, business and commercial transactions, and general contract matters, as well as complex real estate transactions including acquisitions and disposition of property, real estate financing and joint ventures, and leasing matters.
Nathan also represents clients in the entertainment industry with matters ranging from contract negotiation to intellectual property ownership and licensing.
In addition to his transactional experience, Nathan works closely with clients on estate planning, business succession planning, and trust and probate administration matters.
Nathan graduated from Illinois Institute of Technology’s Chicago-Kent College of Law with a certificate in International Law. Prior to joining Rock Fusco & Connelly, LLC, Nathan was an associate at a boutique law firm in Chicago where he gained extensive experience in estate planning and trust and probate administration.
Nathan is fluent in Romanian.
Areas of Practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Organization and Governance
- Commercial Transactions
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Entertainment & Media
- Intellectual Property & Licensing
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Illinois State Bar, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2018
- International Law Certificate
- CALI Award for highest grade in International Law
- Loyola University Chicago, Bachelor of Arts, 2015
- Major: Philosophy
- Minors: Political Science and Criminal Justice
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- American Bar Association