Mr. Andrews practices in the firm’s general litigation group, working with clients across a wide variety of industries to provide creative and cost-effective solutions to commercial disputes. He previously practiced in Rock Fusco & Connelly’s civil rights litigation group. Mr. Andrews has also worked as an Assistant Attorney General for the state of Illinois, representing state employees in civil litigation in federal and state courts.
During law school at the University of Colorado, Mr. Andrews worked as a student attorney at two Colorado District Attorney’s offices. He also served as an editor of the Colorado Technology Law Journal. He has been admitted to practice law in Illinois and Tennessee.
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of Illinois
- University of Colorado, J.D.
- Tulane University, B.A.
- Illinois State Bar Association