Veronica is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Transactional Practice Group. She collaborates with clients in order to build a tailor-made approach to meet their needs. Veronica counsels clients on a wide range of transactional matters including business formation, real estate transactions, intellectual property registration and protection and general contract matters.
Veronica graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago Law School with a certificate in Intellectual Property before pursuing her Intellectual Property LLM at Cardozo School of Law. She was admitted to the New York Bar in 2014 and the Illinois Bar in 2019.
Areas of Practice
- New York Bar, 2014
- Illinois State Bar, 2019
- Cardozo School of Law, Master of Laws, 2015
- Concentration: Intellectual Property
- The University of Illinois at Chicago Law School, Juris Doctor, 2013
- Intellectual Property Certificate
- The University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Bachelor of Science, 2006
- Major: Business Administration/ Marketing