Christopher Miller focuses his practice on commercial and general litigation matters. He also has significant experience defending clients in general negligence and medical malpractice matters in state and federal court. Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Miller served as an Assistant State’s Attorney in Cook County, Illinois. There he gained extensive appellate advocacy and litigation experience.
Mr. Miller attained his Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2015, graduating with honors. He is admitted to practice in the State of Illinois, United States District Court for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of Illinois, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, and United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. He is also a member of the Chicago Bar Association.
- Senior Trial Counsel
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Litigation
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, IL, J.D. – 2015
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL, B.A. – 2012