Dave Berkley is an Associate in the firm’s Corporate Transactional Practice Group. His practice involves real estate acquisitions and dispositions, commercial lease drafting and negotiations, and advising lenders and borrowers with commercial loan transactions. Dave also represents clients regarding various corporate matters, including governance issues, drafting operating agreements and by-laws, and legal entity formation. He also handles the review of title policies, land surveys and zoning issues and other due diligence materials.
Mr. Berkley graduated from the University of Richmond in 2006. He received his J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law and was admitted to the Illinois Bar in 2003.
- Associate Attorney
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Organization and Governance
- Commercial Finance
- Contracts and Leasing
- Real Estate
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C., LL.M. – Taxation
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, IL, J.D.
- University of Richmond, Richmond, VA., B.A. English & Journalism
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association