Edward F. Kuester IV is an associate at Rock Fusco & Connelly specializing in commercial litigation matters. Edward represents individuals and corporate clients in a broad range of complex commercial litigation including contract disputes, labor/employment disputes, landlord/tenant disputes, intellectual property, and administrative hearings. Throughout his career, he has represented clients in commercial litigation matters from inception through final post-judgment enforcement. Edward has extensive trial and arbitration experience in Cook County, Illinois as well as the surrounding collar counties.
Edward F. Kuester IV earned his B.S. in Biochemistry from Florida State University. Edward went on to earn his J.D. from John Marshall Law School. In law school, he was the Lead Articles Editor of the Review of Intellectual Property Law Journal. Edward authored and published the law review article, “The First Amendment’s Conflict with Athlete’s Right of Publicity.” He was also the winner of the Dean Fred F. Herzog Moot Court Competition and a charter member of the Intellectual Property Law Society. Edward was admitted to practice law in the state of Illinois in November 2016.
Area of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Labor/employment Litigation
- Landlord/tenant Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Municipal Law
- Administrative Law
- Illinois, 2016
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois Juris Doctor
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida B.S. in Biochemistry
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- The Conflict Between an Athlete’s Right of Publicity and the First Amendment, 15 J.Marshall Rev.Intell.Prop.L.117(2015)