Gregory Mini is a Senior Tax Counsel at Rock Fusco & Connelly. Gregory has practiced since 2007 concentrating in the area of Real Estate Taxation with extensive experience in tax assessment appeals, incentives, and exemptions. Gregory has represented property owners with assessment reduction appeals throughout the State of Illinois before County Boards of Review, the Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board, and Circuit Court personally appearing in over dozen counties in both the Chicagoland area and downstate. Gregory’s experience spans a wide variety of property types which includes custom built retail, low-income housing, taxable leaseholds, open space, and historic residences among others.
Gregory attended the University of San Franciso School of Law. Prior to law school, Gregory practiced public accounting and was an auditor at the Chicago boutique public accounting firm Glenn Ingram & Company. Gregory earned a Certified Public Accountant designation is remains an Illinois Registered Certified Public Accountant.
- Senior Tax Counsel
Area of Practice
- Real Estate Taxation
- Real Estate Tax Incentives
- Real Estate Tax Exemptions
- Illinois, 2006
- S. District Court for Northern Illinois, 2007
- The University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, CA, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL, B.A. in Accountancy, with honors, 2000
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association