Nicholas is a senior transactional attorney in the firm’s Corporate Transactional Practice Group. He works with private companies, stakeholders, and sophisticated investors to help them structure complex business transactions in a wide range of matters. For more than 20 years, Nicholas has represented clients primarily in the health care arena. He provides counsel regarding business organization formation, structure, and governance, corporate operations, and regulatory matters.
- Senior Transactional Attorney
Areas of Practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Organization and Governance
- Commercial Finance
- Health Care Law
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, WI, Juris Doctor
- Member, Wisconsin Law Review
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Illinois Health Lawyers Association