Nicholas Theofilos is a Transactional Associate at Rock Fusco & Connelly, working on a broad range of transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions, business formation, corporate organization and governance, commercial and residential real estate, and other general transactional matters.
Nicholas received his B.A. from Oberlin College in 2016, where he graduated with a double major in both economics and history. He was also a prominent DIII student athlete, as a 2 year starting running back for their football team. Nicholas later graduated from Loyola University of Chicago’s School of Law and Quinlan School of Business with a joint JD/MBA and Transactional Law certificate in 2020.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicholas practiced at an integrated systems firm in Chicago, assisting a biotech company in contractual matters relating to complex master laboratory and services agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and consulting agreements.
- Transactional Associate
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Organization and Governance
- Illinois State Bar, 2019
- Loyola University of Chicago Quinlan School of Business, 2017-2020, M.B.A
- Loyola University of Chicago School of Law, 2016-2019, J.D. Transactional Law Certificate
- Oberlin College, 2012-2016, B.A., Double Major – Economics and History
- Hellenic Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association