Tom Lewczykowski concentrates his practice in transactional matters, including mergers & acquisitions, entity formations, dissolutions, commercial real estate, and commercial contracts.
Mr. Lewczykowski graduated from Loyola University Chicago in 2016. He received his J.D. from the University of Illinois College of Law and was admitted to the Illinois Bar in 2021.
- Transactional Associate
Areas of Practice
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Commercial Contracts
- Entity Formations & Dissolutions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, IL, J.D.
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL, B.A. Political Science, History (magna cum laude)
- Illinois State Bar Association