Rock Fusco & Connelly, LLC has an immediate opening for a dedicated Transactional Paralegal. The ideal candidate will have over 3 years of experience in a transactional role, including real estate closings, and contracts. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in drafting and reviewing real estate and title curative documents, experience in reviewing title work and surveys, strong organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills, high attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of work product, ability to work independently and collaboratively, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Familiarity with corporation creation and filing is a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist attorneys with all matters related to real estate transactions.
- Assessing and preparing contracts, contract addendums, and closing documents.
- Perform due diligence including review of title commitments, surveys and underlying title documents and entity documents, coordinate and implement transactions and closings.
- Facilitating communication between property owners, lenders realtors, clients, and lawyers.
- Prepare closing checklists, critical dates list, closing documents, various affidavits, certificates and resolutions and coordinate and control the closing process for various real estate transactions.
- Documenting processes, as well as maintaining hard copy files and electronic records.
- Answering client questions and escalating serious concerns.
- Keeping clients informed of progress made with real estate applications.
- Submitting accurate legal documents in a timely manner.
- Handle the recording of documents in various counties.
- Prepare and organize all closing documents and closing binders.
- Assist with entity formation and maintenance.
- Perform UCC searches
- Coordinate loan closing checklist and prepare documents required by lender such as certificates and resolutions, construction escrow disbursement agreements, etc.
Send your resume to: Barbara Bucaro, Rock Fusco & Connelly, LLC, 321 N. Clark Street, Suite 2200, Chicago, IL 60654; email: email@example.com.